One of the original Willie Nelson & The Family Band tour buses is “On The Road Again” and available to rent for your event!
The 1983 Silver Eagle named “Me & Paul” (after Willie’s well-renowned song and album) is an iconic piece of music history. This 40-foot bus was built for the Willie Nelson Family Band, and was owned by his drummer, Paul English. It is the most well-preserved out of the four Florida Coaches designed and built for them in 1982/1983.
The band toured on this bus for 4 years during the ‘80s. Almost entirely original on the interior, “Me & Paul” offers any of its passengers the opportunity to enjoy a moment back in time, and chance to experience what it was like to tour with Willie, Paul, and the band.
- Seats up to 20 people
- Comfortable air-conditioned lounge seating
- Original Americana murals and craftsmanship
- Vintage “Stagecoach” aesthetic throughout entire bus
- Crushed red velvet upholstery and curtains
- Incredible mahogany woodwork
- Surround-sound stereo system
- WiFi on board
- Auxiliary cord for customized playlists
- Phone and computer charging stations