Get tickets here:http://bit.ly/1B9EuOY
Archive for the ‘Shows’ Category
You’re invited — Melonie Cannon, Darrell Brothers and Nashville friends pickin’ party tomorrow night (6/16/15)Monday, June 15th, 2015
(No, Willie Nelson won’t be playing, but her musical genius dad Buddy Cannon will be there.
I just really like this photo of Melonie Cannon with Willie Nelson and her dad.)
Hey, Music Lovers, here is some Tuesday night fun to look forward to!
Tomorrow night, June 16th, Melonie Cannon and some of her talented Nashville musician friends are getting together, and they’ve invited us to enjoy and watch!
They are calling it Cluckapalooza, and it starts at 7:30 CST to watch it on your computer. It’s only $10.00.
“Cluckapalooza was born from our annual jam sessions at Ashby Frank’s house. These jams are unpredictable, sometimes crazy and the music is something that we wanted to share with everyone. We thought how fun would it be to take our jams onto ConcertWindow?
We always have Hattie B’s hot chicken, because we are obsessed with it, and let’s not forget the cold beer. Our regulars include Ashby Frank (performed with Special Consensus, Lou Reid and Carolina, Alecia Nugent, Marty Raybon, Michael Cleveland, Dirks Bentley, Ronnie Bowman ), Melonie Cannon (Willie Nelson, Kenny Chesney, Sammy Kershaw), Deanie Richardson (Patty Loveless, Vince Gill, Bob Seger, The Chieftains, Sister Sadie), Brandon Bostic (Blue Moon Rising, Josh Williams, Becky Buller, Carrie Hassler, Valerie Smith), Gena Britt (Lou Reid and Carolina, Dale Ann Bradley, Seldom Scene, Lonesome River Band, Sister Sadie), and Austin Ward (Kenny and Amanda Smith, Audie Blaylock, Mountain Heart).
Our special guest will be none other than the International Overnight Youtube Superstars, The Darrell Brothers.
Tune In for some great music, Hot Chicken, Cold Beer and You Never Know What Else!!!”
Featuring a classic American rock band, country music’s favorite outlaw, The Original Jersey Boy, Hollywood’s most beloved comedian and a longstanding public radio staple, the Clay Center Presents Fall 2015 performance season is full of legendary acts.
Special add-on events are:
• Willie Nelson & Family, Monday, Sept. 21, 7:30 p.m. – He’s one part musician and one part activist with a healthy dose of heart and soul. Experience a lifetime of legendary music from America’s most esteemed outlaw country artist. Whether he’s penning original songs like “Crazy” or covering classic tunes like “Always on My Mind,” this highly-decorated artist delivers a limitless list of hits.
• Grace Potter, Thursday, Oct. 1, 7:30 p.m. – Grace Potter is a multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and internationally performing rock musician who has released four studio albums with longtime label Hollywood Records. Her highly-anticipated upcoming release, a solo album titled “Midnight,” is set to come out later in 2015. Of the first single, “Alive Tonight,” SPIN says it, “sounds every bit as Black Keys as it does Sia, a satisfying halfway point.”
• Steve Miller Band, Saturday, Oct. 31, 7:30 p.m. – Some people may call him the space cowboy, some the gangster of love, but none are mistaken about the distinctive groove of this classic American rock band. Feel the magic of “Abracadabra” and “Fly Like an Eagle” as you keep on rockin’ all evening with this storied group.
• Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Saturday, Nov. 21, 8 p.m. – Hear that signature, powerful falsetto from the American legend who will always be The Original Jersey Boy. Don’t miss the sweet sounds of this celebrated crooner and his cherished compatriots that brought you beloved classics like “December 1963 (Oh, What A Night),” “Big Girls Don’t Cry” and “Walk Like a Man.”
The shows included in the season ticket package are:
• Garrison Keillor’s A Prairie Home Companion, The America the Beautiful Tour, Tuesday, Aug. 11, 7:30 p.m. – This prized public radio show will bring more than two hours of performances including Sweet Harmony with Garrison Keillor and Sarah Jarosz, Piano Master Richard Dworsky, The Radio Rhubarb Band, SFX Man Fred Newman and more. Hear classics from the show’s 41-year history such as Audience Chorale, Poetry Declamation and the News from Lake Wobegon.
• Martin Short, Friday, Sept. 25, 8 p.m. – Unpredictable and hilariously uninhibited, this Saturday Night Live all-star cast member with a decades-long entertainment resume has an exalted place in show business as “Hollywood’s most beloved comedian.” Don’t miss an evening of side-splitting wise cracks from this unforgettable comic.
• Mary Poppins co-presented with Charleston Light Opera Guild, October 9, 10, 16 & 17, 7:30 p.m., October 11 & 18, 2 p.m. – Anything can happen when you let it! Follow the story of this practically perfect nanny and her rambunctious charges as they go on a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious musical adventure. See the magical Mary Poppins lead a family back to harmony with a combination of practical wisdom and just a spoonful of sugar.
• Christmas with the Annie Moses Band, Sunday, Dec. 13, 7:30 p.m. – Listen to the inspiring message of the season as told through the universal language of music. Hear holiday classics and originals sung with breathtaking vocals from a decorated group that has played Carnegie Hall and the Grand Ole Opry. Bring in the spirit with this exhilarating all-sibling band.
Only season ticket holders can buy tickets now for special event performances by Willie Nelson & Family, Grace Potter, Steve Miller Band and Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Season ticket packages start at $94 and include the best seats at the best price – a 15% discount on season shows. Other benefits include the first chance to buy seats before the general public for any new performances added during the Fall season and first opportunity to renew seats for the Clay Center Presents Spring 2016 season.
Season ticket packages are on sale now. Current season ticket holders have until Sunday, June 14 at 5 p.m. to renew and receive seating priority.
In person: Box office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
By phone: Call 304-561-3570 during regular box office hours.
Online: Visit www.theclaycenter.org to order online.
Single tickets for all Clay Center Presents Fall 2015 performances will go on sale to the general public Monday, July 6 at 10 a.m. Clay Center members and donors with performance benefits can buy tickets during a special presale beginning Wednesday, July 1 at 10 a.m.
The Clay Center Presents Fall 2015 performance season is sponsored by Charleston Convention & Visitors Bureau, HealthSmart and Shock Top.
Please note: Tickets purchased through third-party vendors may be fraudulent or priced above face value. All tickets should be purchased from the Clay Center box office in person, online at www.theclaycenter.org or by phone at 304-561-3570.
4th annual Peach Music Festival
•When: Aug. 13-16
•Where: Montage Mountain, Scranton, Pa.
•Why go: Founded by the Allman Brothers Band, this festival includes a horde of like-minded jam bands that also place an emphasis on strong songwriting.
Peach Music Festival 2015 Lineup
Willie Nelson and Family, Gregg Allman, Santana, Bob Weir + Billy & The Kids, Warren Haynes featuring Railroad Earth, Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band, Butch Trucks & Very Special Friends, Lotus, Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers, Preservation Hall Jazz Band featuring Bob Weir, Old Crow Medicine Show, G. Love & Special Sauce, Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenues, The Australian Pink Floyd, Beats Antique, Papadosio, Dark Star Orchestra, Hard Working Americans, Joe Russo’s Almost Dead, Oteil & Roosevelt, Rusted Root, Dumpstaphunk, Keller Williams’ Grateful Gospel, Dopapod, Cabinet, The Werks, Twiddle, Deep Banana Blackout, Zoogma, Kung Fu, TAUK, Whiskey Myers, Holloway Kadlecik Project, The Heavy Pets, Bobby Lee Rodgers, American Babies, Turbo Suit, Pigeons Playing Ping Pong, Aqueous, Flux Capacitor, McLovins, Adam Ezra Band, Natalie Cressman, The Alchemystics, Miz & Friends, Tweed, The Blind Owl Band
•Tickets: Four-day passes only: GA, $155; Reserved, $300; VIP, $500; Super VIP, $1000
Willie Nelson has postponed his scheduled May 20 performance at Miller Auditorium in Kalamazoo due to illness. Miller Auditorium apologizes for any inconvenience this has caused and thanks all the patrons affected for their understanding.
All patrons who have previously purchased tickets to see Willie Nelson are asked to hold on to their tickets. When a new date is scheduled we will contact all ticket holders to exchange their tickets into the new performance. While we are working to reschedule, refunds are available at point of purchase for those interested. The Miller Auditorium Ticket Office has been contacting patrons to notify them of this postponement. Any patrons with questions should call the Miller Auditorium Ticket Office at (269) 387-2300.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday May 20 for the show with the country legend Willie Nelson. Nelson and Family will be performing live at Innsbrook After Hours on Wednesday, September 23.
The 82 year old has produced over 200 albums in his 60 year career.
Nelson is best known for his hit songs Always on My Mind, Crazy, and Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain.
The singer-songwriter-activist has won a variety of countless awards such as the National Agricultural Hall of Fame and Country Music Hall of Fame.
The concert will go on rain or shine.
Tickets are available online or charge by phone at 804-794-6700.
The Australian Pink Floyd, Hard Working Americans, Deep Banana Blackout, Zoogma, TAUK, Whiskey Myers, Holloway Kadlecik Project, The Heavy Pets, American Babies, Turbo Suit, Pigeons Playing Ping Pong, Aqueous, Natalie Cressman and McLovins are some of the artists who’ve been added to the Peach Music Festival ’15 lineup.
The acts announced today join the headliners and the likes of Willie Nelson & Family, Warren Haynes featuring Railroad Earth, Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band, Butch Trucks & Very Special Friends, Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers, Lotus, Old Crow Medicine Show and G. Love & Special Sauce at Montage Mountain.
This year’s Sunday Sessions at Peach will feature Preservation Hall Jazz Band teaming with Bob Weir as well as Keller Williams’ Grateful Gospel. Just as with Wanee, another festival that was headlined and co- curated by The Allman Brothers Band before they broke up, every member of the group’s final lineup is aboard for Peach with the exception of Derek Trucks. Tickets are available now via the event’s website. Check out the Peach Music Festival entry in our newly redesigned JamBase Festival Guide.
Willie Nelson is among the initial bookings announced today for the outdoor event space at Atlantic City’s Borgata Hotel will be operating this summer.
Willie Nelson and Family
Old Medicine CrowMEDICINE
August 16, 2015
Plus, Willie has officially added three new dates to his tour and we’ve got your access to tickets before they go on sale!
|PRESALE TICKETS / PREMIUM PACKAGES ON SALE|
|*VIEW WILLIE’S TOUR SCHEDULE for a full list of upcoming dates.Club Luck Fan Club tickets and Packages are also available for select dates. To get access to presales, exclusive content, & more JOIN CLUB LUCK.|
Beck, who won the Grammy for best album in February, is bringing his 2015 tour to Starlight Theater on May 15, a Friday, and he’s bringing a hall-of-fame co-headliner with him: country legend Willie Nelson.
The ticket presale begins at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Starlight web site. The password is PHASE. The regular sale begins at 9 a.m. Thursday. Prices: $45 to $86.
Beck last performed in Kansas City at the Uptown Theater in September 2008. Nelson performed at Starlight in July on a bill with Alison Krauss and Jason Isbell.
|PRESALE TICKETS / PREMIUM PACKAGES ON SALE|
Willie Nelson & Family and Alison Krauss & Union Station Featuring Jerry Douglas @ Orange County FairSunday, March 1st, 2015
Costa Mesa, Calif. (February 17, 2015) – The OC Fair announceS performances byWillie Nelson & Family and Alison Krauss & Union Station Featuring Jerry Douglason Sunday, July 19, Capital Cities / Big Data on Saturday, July 25 and The Happy Together Tour on Sunday, July 26 as part of the Toyota Summer Concert Series at the Pacific Amphitheatre at the 2015 OC Fair. As always, concert and action sports tickets include Fair admission.
The Happy Together Tour on July 26 will feature The Turtles, The Association, The Grass Roots, Mark Lindsay – the former lead singer of Paul Revere & The Raiders, The Buckinghams and The Cowsills.
Tickets for these events go on sale Saturday, February 21, at 10 a.m. via Ticketmaster or at the OC Fair & Event Center Box Office, which is open Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster outlets, online at ticketmaster.comor by phone (800) 745-3000.
In Pacific AmphitheatreArtistOn-Sale DateShow DatePrices
Willie Nelson & Family and Alison Krauss & Union Station Featuring Jerry Douglas