Dallas Wayne @Willie’s Road House (Sirus/XM radio)

dallastexas

We invaded the Sirius/XM radio station downstairs in the Austin City Live building, before the NYE concert in Austin to visit with Dallas Wayne. Always a treat to hang out with Dallas, and watch him work. Once again, Sirius/XM Radio broadcast Willie Nelson & Family’s NYE show.

7 Responses to “Dallas Wayne @Willie’s Road House (Sirus/XM radio)”

1. ken overman says:

love your show you and bouncing cans off juke box just heard tony booth keys in mail box and you mention him being on buck Owens show. I have always thought that don rich was singing on that

2. Brian says:

Dallas,

I love your show! Personally, I come from the world of late 1970s punk and Newwave

I don’t have much of a taste for contemporary country but I absolutely adore “the old stuff”… Like most of you folks say… When country was country

I’m trying to find a song that I heard played on your show if you months back

I know it’s a shot in the dark but any chance you would know a song sung by a male singer where the lyrics go something like she walks into the front door and I walk in through the back door or…..you walk backwards well I wanlk forwards… I know it’s not much to go on

I’m dying to remember that song and I just can’t seem to place it

Thanks for keeping it real!

Brian

3. Mark says:

Alway like the show on the farm in New Hampshire
    Great selections
    How about Dick Curless. “A tombstone every mile

4. darlene says:

always enjoy your music…@ Howe, Indiana!!!

5. JACK MCDANIEL says:

dallas :

6. JACK MCDANIEL says:

dallas : Iove your show ( willies roadhouse ) , but how about including some records by the ” confederate railroad “. Good cuts , such as …… 1 ) she took it like a man or long gone or time off for good behavior or black label / white lies .
    they are all good and seem to fit ” willies roadhouse .

7. Bill judkins says:

I heard a song by hank Thompson and George strait on your show ,I believe it was a six pack to.was that an album. If so the name of it. I would like to own it
    Thanks. Bill judkins. Des Moines. Iowa