pnsirius

Congratulations Paula Nelson!

She has taken over weeknight evenings at SiriusXM Willie’s Roadhouse, broadcasting from the SiriusXM studios on Willie Nelson Blvd. in Austin, TX every Monday-Thursday 6 pm-midnight ET.  That’s except for Tuesday night, when the Grand Ole Opry replays at 10:00 pm EG.

This is a great reason to subscribe to Sirius/XM Radio!  Check their website; they have lots of deals.  You can listen just on-line, too, if you want to, which is only about $15.00 a month.

www.SiriusXM.com

If you are looking for Paula Nelson’s music:

“I have received a lot of emails asking about my own music and where to get it. There are 5CD’s total available on ITunes and CD baby. This is the latest one titled “Under the Influence”

They are great songs from some of my greatest influences.. Thanks again for all of the well wishes.. Much love to all of you!” —

— Paula Nelson

Paula Nelson's photo.

11 Responses to “Paula Nelson on Sirius/XM Radio on Willie’s RoadHouse every night! (except Tuesday)”

1. ken st thomas says:

love your show and you our I fine beautiful lady keep up the great work you do I just love your show thanks ken st Thomas Peterborough ont canada

2. Robert Colwart says:

Paula
    I want to thank you for playing your dads song A Moment isn’t very long the other afternoon. I have asked for that song a 100 times.
    Also you belong on TV not radio. How else is everyone going to see how pretty you are.
    If I ever had a chance to sit down with your dad I have a thousand questions for him like, where did you come up with this song and that song.
    Please keep up the great work with all the others at The Roadhouse

3. Joan Clark says:

Paula, you are doing one heck of a great job, you play songs that I have never heard before, and you play songs that you have heard for the first time, that I am familiar with. Your show makes me smile, a lot of good memories with the country music world, Keep up the good work, you are an amazing young lady. Joan from Little Rapids Wi 13 miles south of Green Bay

4. MONTE JONES says:

I would like to make you and amy a pendant, the stone will be agate. They will be pretty, but im not a master jeweler. I just want to give you something for all the great music you play for me. Im a driver, you make the miles go by much faster. The pendants will cost nothing, just a gift for all that you do for me. Ill never say that you have or wear them, im really not in it for the money, just the joy of seeing something beautiful coming from my hands and mother nature. Ill send them to 310 willie nelson blvd. If thats wrong let me know. Montejones1945@gmail.com

5. Deral Clour says:

Paula,

Please play some Vernon Oxford songs.
    In The Shadow Of My Mind

Thanks

Please play

Vernon Oxford
    In The Shadow Of My Mind

6. Ron Moffitt says:

Hi Paula,
    I just had to drop a line to say how much I enjoy your disc jokey ways.
    All my life I occasionally find a D.J that fits my tastes for music and with just enough talk in-between. You and Mike Terry both fit the bill for me at this time.
    I just wish Sirius would put you and Mike on daytime thru the week when I can listen more to the great country classics. Please keep up the good work.

A Real Fan
    P.S. sorry to hear abouy your dog and have a better next month!

7. Daniel de gracia says:

Can u play..these boots were ment for walking by Nancy Sinatra.

8. Mike says:

Paula, It’s seems to me that Willies Road House does not play any of Marty Stuart’s music. Am I wrong? Is there a reason? Love to know the story. Thanks, Mike

9. trudy r chesser says:

My mom had a 45 of Bobby helm singing the song I’m the man, I wanted to ask if u could find it and play it some night after 9, thank u

10. LindaLee says:

Hi, Trudy. The best way to reach Paula is to leave a message on her facebook page, or on the Wille’s Roadhouse facebook page, or through the siriusxm website. Best wishes. I just don’t think she will see your message here.

11. John Clary says:

Hi Paula – the duet of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain” that you and Willie do on “To All the Girls”just knocks my socks off every time I hear it, which is often, since that is one of my favorite Willie cd’s. Have the two of you ever considered collaborating on an all duet cd? I think it would be a chart buster!
    Love your show! — john