Dear NORML Supporters:
Please make plans today to join NORML in Los Angeles, October 3-6 for the 41st annual national NORML conference.
This year’s forward-looking theme: The Final Days of Cannabis Prohibition
NORML’s annual conference is the premiere gathering in America of cannabis law reform activists and organizations working for public policy alternatives to the country’s failed Cannabis Prohibition laws. This election year, voters in as many as four states will have the opportunity to vote in the affirmative on legalization initiatives. Additionally, numerous states have passed cannabis law reform measures, placing much needed pressure on the federal government to follow suit.
NORML’s annual conferences are always informative, community building and fun!
Please take the opportunity now to register for NORML 2012 and reserve your discounted room at the host hotel. For table vending and conference sponsorship opportunities, please send an email to: email@example.com
2012 NORML Conference Roundtable Panel Topics (sample of agenda topics):
- Seventy-five Years of Cannabis Prohibition in America, October 3, 1937 – October 3, 2012: A review of the Cannabis Prohibition epoch in America
- Broken Promises: Obama Administration and Federal Blowback Against Medical Cannabis Industry
- Pot-n-Politics 2012: A review of reform initiatives and legislation impacting cannabis consumers
- Whatever Happened to Hemp?
- Cannabis and the ‘Demo’ Gap Problem: Who Does Not Support Cannabis Legalization and Why?
- Cannabis and Senior Citizens in America: A Propitious Amalgamation
- Cannabis Legalization and Taxation: What Might It Look like?
- Shifting Demographics of Medical Cannabis Consumers
- Reducing Cannabis’ Fear Factor Among Americans
- New England Storm: Has the Epicenter Of Cannabis Law Reform Moved East?
- Cannabis Activism Workshop
- High Times’ All Things Cultivation
- California activist and stakeholder meeting
Thanks in advance and I hope to see you at NORML’s 41st annual national conference this early October in Los Angeles.
Allen St. Pierre Executive Director
NORML / NORML Foundation